Angus Beef Short Ribs (LA Cut/Korean BBQ style), 1kg, price/pack, frozen. Approx 7 pieces per 1kg.
For Korean bbq cooking – Galbi Gui is short ribs bbq.
Like all meat close to the bone, Short Ribs are without doubt one of the most flavoursome beef cuts, with the meat in between and covering the rib cage.
Also known as spare ribs, short ribs, short plate are taken from the forequarter after the brisket is removed. They are made up of the rib bone and layers of rib meat and fat. Rich and tasty, short ribs taken on flavour well. The length of ribs can vary depending on the recipe they are used in.
Our Beef is Halal Certified.
From what part in the animal are the Short Ribs from
Refer to last Picture above.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN (contains at least 10g/serve)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF ZINC (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF IRON (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- LOW SODIUM (contains less than 120mg/100g)
From one of the world’s cleanest and purest environments, our Premium Black Angus Beef cattle are reared on the fresh, pure, clean and green pastures of New Zealand. Sourced from our farms in the furthest Southern province of the South Island aptly named Southland
Angus genetics are renowned for producing cattle with excellent marbling and growth rates. Marbling adds flavour, makes cooking easier, and high growth rates produce beef that is very tender.
Breeds of cattle from European, tropical climate and dairy breed genetics are excluded from Black Angus.
Growth enhancers are never used, also not allowed are therapeutic anti disease treatment, during the life of the cattle.
The Beef is vacuum packed and air freighted to ensure the product arrives in optimum condition.